Monday, November 14, 2016

Blog #6 Visual

This graphic illustrates the findings of the 2010 NIPSV Survey, which are pretty shocking. When I first started researching this topic, I really had no idea that the numbers were that drastic, because many of the statistics thrown around regarding male victims don't include different forms of sexual assault, which are the types which make up the bulk of the numbers for males. This underscores how urgent the issue really is and how shocking that this is so under researched and underreported,

3 comments:

  1. I hope you can make it more readable -- black on white is easier -- if you use it in your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it more readable -- black on white is easier -- if you use it in your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the color got all messed up, it was legible on my laptop. I'll definitely fix it.

      Delete